Work boots are an essential part of many people’s jobs, but they can also be a source of unpleasant odors. If you’ve ever had a pair of work boots that smelled bad, you know how difficult it can be to get rid of odor in work boots!
There are a number of ways to get rid of odor in work boots, but the most effective method is usually to use a degreaser. If you’re looking how to get rid of odor in work boots, there are a few things you can try.
Today, we will get you the easiest and working DIY and product ideas to get rid of funny smell in work boots. Stay with us till the end to find out ways to remove odor from work boots easily!
How to Get Rid of Odor in Work Boots
Odors in work boots can be bothersome and can be difficult to remove. It is very essential to take care of your boots, especially if you wear them on a daily basis. Otherwise, the foul smell from your boots can be really embarrassing and can make you feel uncomfortable.
There are a number of ways to get rid of the odor from your boots. Some of the most effective ways are mentioned below:
If you are looking for an easy and effective way to get rid of the odor in your work boots, then using tea bags is a great option. Tea bags work by absorbing moisture from the boots, which helps to eliminate the odor-causing bacteria. This method is also very simple to do –
All you need to do is-
- Start by brewing some strong tea.
- Steep the tea bag for about 5 minutes, then let it cool completely.
- Place the tea bag in your boots overnight and leave them for at least 8 hours.
- In the morning, remove the tea bag and enjoy your fresh-smelling boots!
One of the best ways to remove moisture from your boots is to stuff them with lemon peels. The acid in the lemon will act as a disinfectant and help to remove any bad odor.
- Place lemon halves, cut side down, on a baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in a preheated oven set to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake lemon halves for 30 minutes.
- Remove lemon halves from oven and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, cut or tear lemon halves into small pieces.
- Place lemon pieces and baking soda into a sandwich bag.
- Close off both sides of the bag with rubber bands to hold it together tightly.
- Place bag in work boots overnight.
- In the morning, remove the bag and discard the lemon peel pieces and baking soda.
Wear socks that are made of natural fibers:
Wearing socks that are made of natural fibers like cotton or wool will absorb sweat and will keep your feet dry. This will prevent the formation of bacteria, which causes bad odor.
Apply antiperspirant on your feet:
Antiperspirant not only prevents sweating but also kills the bacteria that cause bad odor. Apply it on your feet before wearing your boots.
If you want to get rid of the odor in your work boots, there are a few things you can do. One is to use dryer sheets. Just place one inside each boot and you will notice the difference the next morning when you put them on! If your boots still have a little bit of a smell, just add another dryer sheet or two into the inside.
Use commercial odor eliminator:
If you are dealing with particularly stubborn odor, you may need to resort to using a commercial odor eliminator.
One of the easiest ways to get rid of odor in work boots is to use a commercial odor eliminator. These products are specifically designed to remove odors, and they’re usually pretty easy to use. Just follow the instructions on the package, and you should be able to get rid of the odor in no time.
Follow the instructions on the product and be sure to ventilate the area well after using.
Water and vinegar:
Another option is to try spraying your boots with a mixture of vinegar and water. This can help to neutralize the odor, and it’s a natural way to get rid of the smell. Just be sure to let the boots dry completely before you wear them again.
Sprinkle baking soda in your boots:
Baking soda is a natural odor absorbent. Another awersome way to get rid of odor in work boots is to use baking soda. Just sprinkle some baking soda inside each boot and let it sit overnight. In the morning, just brush it out and your boots will be good as new!
Place your boots in the freezer:
If you can’t wash your boots right away, then place them in the freezer. This will kill the bacteria and will prevent the growth of mold and mildew.
No matter what method you choose, getting rid of odor in work boots is important for your comfort and for your health. So don’t put it off any longer, and be sure to take care of your boots today.
Top suggestions to help you get rid of the odor in your work boots:
If you’re like most people, you probably wear your work boots day in and day out. And if you’re working in a job that involves a lot of physical labor, your boots are likely to get pretty sweaty and smelly. But don’t worry. There are a few things you can do to get rid of that odor.
- Try to air out your boots as much as possible. If you can, take them off at the end of the day and let them air out overnight.
- If your boots are made of leather, try rubbing them down with a leather conditioner. This will help to eliminate the odor-causing bacteria.
- If you’re still having trouble, try sprinkling some baking soda inside your boots before you put them on. This will help to absorb the moisture and odor.
- Finally, if you’re really struggling, you can try using a deodorant spray or powder on your feet before you put your boots on.
- By taking these steps, you can rest assured that your work boots will be free of bad odor.
No one wants to start their day with smelly feet, so it is important to take the necessary steps to prevent this from happening. If you have ever had the misfortune of forgetting to take your work boots off before heading to bed, you know the importance of getting rid of moisture and bad odor from your boots. We hope you liked all our methods about how to get rid of odor in work boots, please let us know what else we can cover in the future by leaving a comment.